*****WARNING TO ALL POTENTIAL BUYERS******

Do not under any circumstance, purchase anything online from this company.YOU WILL BE SORRY YOU DID!

I purchased what was suppose to be an engine for a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I was told "They're taking the engine out of the other car now, and we can ship it to you as soon as we get it out." Ok, you would think the geniuses taking the engine out of the car would know they were taking it out of a 1994. Yes, they shipped me an engine for a 1994, when I was told via email, they had one for a 1999. They're answer to the mixup, it was a mistake.

Remember that.... I requested my money back, and 4 weeks after constantly calling and calling, I was refunded my money....only what I paid for the engine..not the total cost which was taken out of my account.

This is a true incident.DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE IDIOTS.

Had an Experience with Remeca Auto Parts?

Comments

It is very unfortunate that we all have to go thru this….I was actually able to get a hold of someone at Remeca before the phones went down. From what I understand, their website was hacked and they are working out issues with their merchant company. If anyone is trying to receive a refund from Remeca, just call your credit card company and dispute it. The money will be back in your account in less then 48 hrs. I got my $2000 back into my account....It definitely took some persistent, but in the end, I was able to get my money back

I hope you find this useful. God Bless Everyone.

It is very unfortunate that we all have to go thru this….I was actually able to get a hold of someone at Remeca before the phones went down.From what I understand, their website was hacked and they are working out issues with their merchant company.

I hope you find this useful.God Bless Everyone.

THEY ARE FRAUDULENT and CHEATS