I purchased a engine about a month ago and I haven't received the engine I ordered or my money back.I spoke to Allen Perkins and Marco at Remeca but both gave me contradictory information.

One tells me its on the way while the other states they FORGOT to ship my engine. Then they give me a tracking number and it is fake! I would not recommend Remeca Auto Parts to anyone. They take your money and specialize in misdirection.

Now I have been without a vehicle for over a month.Also Remeca rants and raves about their BBB rating but the reason their BBB rating is so high is because they are not even a accredited BBB business so no one bothers to complain because what good would it do.

Had an Experience with Remeca Auto Parts?

Comments

Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - They told me I needed a spring for my jeep liberty and had to buy a pair at $180.00 plus tax and labor, turns out I had no broken spring. Mavis Discount Tire "On April 14, 2017 I brought my 2005 jeep liberty to the Mavis Tire in Yorktown Heights, NY (see attached receipt) for a flat tire repair. They advised me when..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - Botched Alignment Mavis Discount Tire "I bought 2 new tires elsewhere because the last time I bought tires there they put the wrong size on. Mavis did an alignment on the vehicle & 5 weeks..." Read more Blue Beacon - Not happy at all Blue Beacon "Stopped at the beacon at effingham il tonight.l literally got out before pulling in and asked them not to use acid on my truck or trailer.which had just been polished..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more